Online FIFA 10 NSC League (PS3)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
how the:censored: are you scoring with:censored: Brighton

and defending?
If I told you I'd have to kill you :lolol:

Seriously, defensively Virgs and Elphick are pretty good in the air, Whingy and Super Jim are pretty speedy/strong so hard to pass, FDM aint bad, but doesn't hold onto many shots and as for scoring, Fozzy and either Dicko or Murray aint got too shabby a finish.

Must admit I've played as us a lot, and online you tend to always play v Madrid, Barca Chelsea etc etc, so it makes you a better player and you learn how to play against better teams. It's a lot harder, and I've lost my fair share, but then it's so much sweeter when you beat the likes of United et all so makes it worthwhile. Also when you lose to a big side online you might get -10 points, but when you win you get between 50 - 100 points :clap2:

Plus a lot of people don't try to play football, they tend to play the game if you know what I mean, as in trying to do the same thing over and over, scoring the same goals, so you they become predictable, and even easier to play against, like the many who just try to give it to Ibrihimovic and run/power through and smash it in, or just keep one touch passing constantly. Don't get me wrong, the odd fast passing build up is good, but all the time for 90 mins :nono:

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
ahhh
i accepted you and it didn't work
i think it is my connecton didn't work with Girrafe yesterday either :rant: :cry:

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
İbrahim Tatlıses;3297598 said:
I'm sorry my style of play frustrated you, but to be fair mate if there's someone who should be taking the game less seriously it's you by the sounds of it

You might be right. I was just confused as to why you didn't go forward and disappointed not to have won both games...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports