Online FIFA 10 NSC League (PS3)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Hope to be on tonight i am sussexman online look forward to a game

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
Deary me..Whoever chose Fenerbache should be ashamed of themselves. After playing two mathes against drawing somehow only drawing 0-0 and winning 1-0, i didn't this kind of player was still out there. I am in the league for a bit of fun which seems the opposite to this player. His tactics are the amateurish tap x over and over again to make it look like your a good passing team. Pass in completely the opposite direction to which the player is facing time and time again making the player spin dramatically to get the ball where he wants. Pass it round the defence for hours on end and the midfield before venturing into my half once or twice a game to lose it immediately. I for one can't see the fun in just pass it around the back four and when i rarely managed to retrieve the ball he simply pushed players back and made it impossible to get past. I sincerely hope this kind of player is not like the rest in the league. And apologies for the negative rant on one player. Im sure hes a nice guy but heres a tip: ATTACK!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Deary me..Whoever chose Fenerbache should be ashamed of themselves. After playing two mathes against drawing somehow only drawing 0-0 and winning 1-0, i didn't this kind of player was still out there. I am in the league for a bit of fun which seems the opposite to this player. His tactics are the amateurish tap x over and over again to make it look like your a good passing team. Pass in completely the opposite direction to which the player is facing time and time again making the player spin dramatically to get the ball where he wants. Pass it round the defence for hours on end and the midfield before venturing into my half once or twice a game to lose it immediately. I for one can't see the fun in just pass it around the back four and when i rarely managed to retrieve the ball he simply pushed players back and made it impossible to get past. I sincerely hope this kind of player is not like the rest in the league. And apologies for the negative rant on one player. Im sure hes a nice guy but heres a tip: ATTACK!

I know who you mean, and you are right, he is a nice guy. He's fairly new, and thats how he likes to play. He appreciates that he needs to work on his attacking. You just have to adapt (like real football) to play against all kinds of opponents. Without him being offended, I often beat him by 3 or 4 goals.

Meh, anyway, you've played him twice now. Move on and play people more suited to your style of play.

Last edited:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I'll see if I can join up tonight / tomorrow.

I feel it only fair to warn you all - I dont get to play often, and I am RUBBISH!

Feel free to show mercy to 'El-Cartero' when you trounce him!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'll be on about 8ish so whoever wants a game be ready :thumbsup:

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Just played Jordy-84 twice.. Not good for me at all 3-0 first game all 3 goals in the last 5-10 minutes.. 2nd game lost 1-0 against ten men, i hit the post twice although Jordy hit it three times :facepalm:
Couldn't believe 1st game, was really cack, hardly any passes sticking for either of us then Albion II just took off in the last 15 mins and think even Virgs scored if I remember :laugh:

2nd game was even tighter, can't believe we hit the woodwork so much, def thought that one where you hit the post, then hit the rebound against the post was going in, bit of a let off for FDM who was stranded.

Also was definitely not a sending off for McNulty, the ref must have been Italian :laugh:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Anyone want a game now? im ready and waiting, is bloody annoying how you cant tell if people are already in a game.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Couldn't believe 1st game, was really cack, hardly any passes sticking for either of us then Albion II just took off in the last 15 mins and think even Virgs scored if I remember :laugh:

2nd game was even tighter, can't believe we hit the woodwork so much, def thought that one where you hit the post, then hit the rebound against the post was going in, bit of a let off for FDM who was stranded.

Also was definitely not a sending off for McNulty, the ref must have been Italian :laugh:

how the:censored: are you scoring with:censored: Brighton

and defending?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports