Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online FIFA 10 NSC League (PS3)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
lucky enough to beat you 5-1.

luck is sometimes part of football, yeah 1 or 2 of my goals might have had an element of luck or fluke or the result of some bad defending... but not all 5 of them.

Just be mature about it and take your loss.

Drives me crazy when people sign off like that.

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
lucky enough to beat you 5-1.

luck is sometimes part of football, yeah 1 or 2 of my goals might have had an element of luck or fluke or the result of some bad defending... but not all 5 of them.

Just be mature about it and take your loss.

Drives me crazy when people sign off like that.

shame

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
feel sorry for you mate, if you had a half decent team you would have beat me!
Good games mate!

Albion II just beat a certain someone's Barca 1 - 0, so can eat my tea with a smile :laugh:

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Good games mate!

Albion II just beat a certain someone's Barca 1 - 0, so can eat my tea with a smile :laugh:

Well done there mate, and i am top, get yourself in the top 15 then when the next is made you can be a decent team and be in with a shout

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Well done there mate, and i am top, get yourself in the top 15 then when the next is made you can be a decent team and be in with a shout
Cheers fella, despite Bob's problems, my Albion II is going ok, into 7th before coming offline.

Was a tight old affair, 50% possession, 5 (2 on target) shots for both, and the Albion players celebrated in style, applauding and waving to the tremendous support from the houses behind the right hand goal :facepalm:

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
This is getting a wee bit competitive now isn't it?? :lol:

Zamora 25, take lessons from"bob bhafc" as to how be a good sport, W0 D0 L12 and still going strong!

Good fun all this though!. Having played Hale before (arsenal) he's a very good player, and my tip for the championship.

Also agree with the Barcelona comments in this thread, Zzzz

Fenerbahce looking for a match right now, ideally Galatasaray!

think its 14 without a point and 60+ goals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here