Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online FIFA 10 NSC League (360)

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Wolfsburg 3-1 Valencia

Valencia 2-2 Wolfsburg

Both great games :)

Great second half by me in the first game, great one by you in the second.

Can't believe I threw that 2-0 lead away! I thought i'd done it at the end with that volley that hit the post and rolled across the line.:down:

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Yeah, I had a nightmare in the first game, was close to smashing my xbox for some reason :lolol: and I gotta admit you were very unlucky not to take all 3 points in that second one, I was praying for dear life when that ball was rolling across the line :lolol:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Yeah, I had a nightmare in the first game, was close to smashing my xbox for some reason :lolol: and I gotta admit you were very unlucky not to take all 3 points in that second one, I was praying for dear life when that ball was rolling across the line :lolol:

Nah I didn't deserve it in the second game, the amount of chances I missed was unbelievable! That volley right at the end, I was certain that was going in until your keeper tipped it over:lol:

Evul Buddha

Dec 16, 2008
Brighton
Heya I've still had no luck joining, is the league full or what? if it is full im more then happy to set up a second league for us that werent lucky to get into the first one =)

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here