Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online betting

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Many people do it?

Anyone recommend a good website where its easy to withdraw (without sending off ID) and can use something like Paypal to add funds.

One of my mates had trouble using Bwin as you have to send off ID and they wouldn't accept it or something.

Just wondering like...

Jimmy Grimble

*slaps Snoobs on wrist*

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Paddy Power take deposits via PayPal, but they do state that PayPal will only allow deposits to Paddy Power from persons aged 18 years or older.

Jimmy Grimble

So Snoobs... how much have Bwin mugged you off so far ;)

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
BEt365 is very good, loads of markets and inplay betting. Withdraw used to take a week but now usually hits your account next day.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Do not be tempted to the dark side,they lure you in with offers abound then tear your throat out from the inside,the easy way your able to bet on almost anything will soon see you looking at a balance of zip,these sites are ok for the big time gamblers who splurge on their weeks wages on the amount of times kuipers flaps at a cross,stick to the once a week trip to the bookies

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Do not be tempted to the dark side,they lure you in with offers abound then tear your throat out from the inside,the easy way your able to bet on almost anything will soon see you looking at a balance of zip,these sites are ok for the big time gamblers who splurge on their weeks wages on the amount of times kuipers flaps at a cross,stick to the once a week trip to the bookies

Thats what I do. If I had an online account I don't think I'd be able to stop, and it'd wipe me out.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thats what I do. If I had an online account I don't think I'd be able to stop, and it'd wipe me out.

The temptation to chase your money on anteater 100 meter hurdle races cost me a pretty penny,i was very fortunate to re coup my losses with 1 small lay out bet and closed my account soon after,its not for me to say dont do it but its rare that the average casual punter wins in the long term.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
How bout when you withdraw? And do you use a credit/debit card to add funds/withdraw onto?

one flaw i can see here is " You have to win to be able to withdraw" :shrug:
and unfortunately you can not guarantee this result :annoyed:

However i have some magic beans which will yield a healthy return if your interested ? :whistle:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just ask Mummy or Daddy if you can use their credit card!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here