Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One 'small' Question

ForZA

Mar 18, 2017
Thnx Everyone for your decent answer.
No, unfortunately im not Tomer, i am a friend of his from Israel.
I was always a Brighton fan, "discovered" this team while playing 1998 "premier manager" game and picked Brighton with two unforgettable strikers, Bird, and Mcdonald, i became obsessed with this team till today, and obsessed with the low leagues in England which i see as a special culture of English football.
One of my biggest experience involving Brighton was when i was in the age of 16, and i went online to hear a radio braodcast of a brighton game, and bobbyZ scored a 90 min goal.
It was unbelievable to me when Tomer joined the seagulls.
I woud like to arrive to England in order to complete a football manager course. one of my dreams.
Anyway, i was intreseted in this issue of Hemed, because as a friend, i saw a lot of cases when he was ignored or under rated by his coaches, in israel and spain also. But in this case, while you all made good points about Murray and Baldock, inn my point of view, i saw that when Hemed is on, he has a bigger impact off the ball, and he really gives 100 percent on the pitch, expecially this season more the other seasons, he has been part of the build up in attack, and not only a lone passive striker.
So Thank You all, i appreciate it and would love to hear some recommendations about how or where is the best way to complete a football managers course in England::)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Thnx Everyone for your decent answer.
No, unfortunately im not Tomer, i am a friend of his from Israel.
I was always a Brighton fan, "discovered" this team while playing 1998 "premier manager" game and picked Brighton with two unforgettable strikers, Bird, and Mcdonald, i became obsessed with this team till today, and obsessed with the low leagues in England which i see as a special culture of English football.
One of my biggest experience involving Brighton was when i was in the age of 16, and i went online to hear a radio braodcast of a brighton game, and bobbyZ scored a 90 min goal.
It was unbelievable to me when Tomer joined the seagulls.
I woud like to arrive to England in order to complete a football manager course. one of my dreams.
Anyway, i was intreseted in this issue of Hemed, because as a friend, i saw a lot of cases when he was ignored or under rated by his coaches, in israel and spain also. But in this case, while you all made good points about Murray and Baldock, inn my point of view, i saw that when Hemed is on, he has a bigger impact off the ball, and he really gives 100 percent on the pitch, expecially this season more the other seasons, he has been part of the build up in attack, and not only a lone passive striker.
So Thank You all, i appreciate it and would love to hear some recommendations about how or where is the best way to complete a football managers course in England::)

Bozza?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here