Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One simple (inexpensive) luxury?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The first pint of 1664,San Mig,Tropical etc.-means I'm on holiday again!:)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A walk on the Downs, returning home to a bowl of home made leek and potato soup and a thick wedge of Tiger bread.

That is SO Alan Partridge = just substitute "Downs" with "Broads".

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can a luxury ever be inexpensive?
by definition, no. "inexpensive luxury" could mean a small luxury that is not a necessity.
A luxury doesn't have to be expensive. If you have to work every day, and then you get one day off, that could be a luxury for you. Or if you're not getting any action and some fit person gives you some, that could be a luxury.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
An uninterrupted half hour to watch Only Connect with a cup of strong black coffee and a couple of squares of dark (85%) chocolate :drool:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Laying in bed at night, cuddled up to Ms Worthingite, with the cat in between us purring her head off. Nothing beats cuddling up with my little family.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Crunchy, organic peanut butter. Oh my god I could eat it on its own by the jar-full.

But it has to crunchy, it has to be organic and it has to be pure peanuts and nothing else (no added salt, palm oil or other nonsense) - which is why finding it in the shops proves to be a relative luxury.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Going to bed, Family Guy on the TV and Mrs Eggmundo giving me a hug. - Nirvana

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here