Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

one of the worst penalties ever??

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The fact that Jose went to man utd & started the game without a striker would have sent shock waves to me if I was lakuku yet he treated that penalty as if he didn't care if he scored or not.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My heart pumps purple piss for him and Chelski !!! WANKERS

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
If the keeper had gone the wrong way it would have looked like a magnificent cheeky penalty, as it was the keeper went the right way and he looked a ***. That's football.

Tried to do what Drogba did against Bayern the season before last.

Saying that, was not as bad as Harley's. That was the worst.

bbranni

Jan 11, 2010
Shit penalty no doubt but still a mint player. Better than half the Chelsea forwards, at the age of 20, tried to make a name for himself and failed, miserably.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Just seen it - reminded me of a mis flick on subbuteo, where you have a great chance, flick the player and it just taps the ball rather than connect and score

Loved Subbuteo

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I've got a lot of time for Lakaku. He's a smart guy.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Ruined my night......I was so looking forward to Terry missing his penalty and costing them another trophy in his ridiculous stockings!

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Averagely bad. For a really bad penalty see Robert Codner's away to Bristol Rovers in 1991. It almost did not reach the goalie.

Cristian Baz took one if the worst penalties I've ever seen for us, and scored it. Literally looked as though he don't give a shit if it went in.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Seeing Chelsea win feck all this season would be quite funny.

This was a good start.

I'm surprised they've hyped the Super Cup to such a pedestal, when really it's no more important than one of those trophies teams compete for, over in the Far East during pre-season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here