Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One more lousy goal

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's hard to make that argument after watching a game that had the most perfect by-line cross and yet NOBODY within 12 yards to tap it in.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We got three strikers who haven't score a league goal between them all season and we are more than a quarter of the way into the season. And you talk about one more goal per game, pmsl!!!!!!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We got three strikers who haven't score a league goal between them all season and we are more than a quarter of the way into the season. And you talk about one more goal per game, pmsl!!!!!!!
Come on it's not their fault, its Greer and dunk I blame for not scoring more!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If we scored more goals then we'd be higher up the table. What a shocking revelation.
Yes, it's a remarkable discovery, isn't it - I'm surprised no one's realised it before.

Of course, if we scored three or four more goals (at the right times) in 2012 - 2013, we'd have spent last season in the Premier League.

And if Smith had scored one more lousy goal we'd have won the FA Cup and played in Europe......

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As my extremely drunk mate turned to me and said one day "WE JUST NEED TO SCORE MORE GOALS THEN THEM AND WE'LL WIN!"..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here