Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One huge MOAN

KrustyKrab

Aug 6, 2009
Whats really starting to tick my clock is everyone moaning constantly about players so i thought I would have one big moan. As I have said on another thread we have got really good of quality of players but they arent under the right manager. Our squad is goodenough to get to the players in the this league but mr RS isnt playing the right players in there effective positions. He isnt strong enough to take charge, which is what we lost the chance of in maybe getting Jim Gannon. This is shown in little things when forster took the penalty in which dickinson should of taken and that would have been a turning point.

Look at our squad, if we had a squad like stockport yes we are liable to moan but we dont. RS isnt fulfilling the potentional of this squad and he is letting negative players suck as navarro and virgo and whing stay on the pitch! GET A NEW MANAGER!!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
???

Utter balls.

Slade talks sense and is well known for tactical knowledge.
Forster's taken our penalties for years and it wouldve been in if the keeper wasn't 5 yards off his line.
How the f*** is whing negative? He was running the defence on Saturday.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
People really shouldn't be drinking excessively at this time of day on a Tuesday, should they.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here