Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

one happy little boy one unhappy dad

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
just got in from work to find my 9 yr old going mad around the living room and doing back flips on the trampoline ask him why he is so exited his reply was im going to the amex tomorrow my season ticket arrived this morning sorry to say dad you aint going coz yours never arrived

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Beat him.

And steal his ticket.

Joke :jester:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
just got in from work to find my 9 yr old going mad around the living room and doing back flips on the trampoline ask him why he is so exited his reply was im going to the amex tomorrow my season ticket arrived this morning sorry to say dad you aint going coz yours never arrived

Funnily enough same thing has happened with my mate and his 9 year old.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
It is possible to 'upgrade' a child season ticket to adult for individual games (see separate thread).

So, all you need to do is nail one of his feet to the floor and get on the bus/train/bike up to the amstad.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I hope you told him off for DREADFUL English :lol:

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Ask him how he is going to get there on his own. Then tell him Father Xmas doesn't exist!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
the little shit keeps walking past me with his swipe card in his hand saying im not letting go of it

Is it free entry for season ticket holders ?? If not then no pocket money for him this week. Just remind him that the Bank of Dad invested heavily in Greek businesses

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And now it's happened to me. My 15 year old son's ticket arrived this morning but not mine. Arrrrrrgggghhhhhh

Conspiracy theory says they don't want oldies ruining the look of the AMEX!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here