Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One for the girls who's Sexier gus or garcia

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Don't really find either of them sexy. Eddie Howe is rather dishy, though.

As for the players, JFC & of course, Vicente with his smouldering looks. I wish he'd come back just so that I could have a good old ogle again.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
image.jpg lovely legs.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
As much as I’d like to chuck my sausage up Gus, him always bleating on about one day wanting to shag my better looking mate that he has a special relationship would get a bit annoying.

The break up would inevitably get messy and end up being decided in court as well.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone who says anything OTHER than Sean Dyche needs to take a long hard look at themselves. The definitive Man's Man.

Oct 25, 2003
here are my marks out of 10 for each, with a brief description

Barnsley- David Flitcroft 5/10...nice guy, dependable, decent husband material but hardly going to get the juices flowing

Birmingham- Lee Clark 6/10....bit of a rogue, a cheeky chappy that the ladies love for one night only and that's all he's giving them before moving onto his next conquest...he'd be going for a lower calibre of woman though

Blackburn- Gary Bowyer 4/10...again, nice guy but a bit dull...a nice family man in a semi detached house, boring car and well behaved kids...wife makes a decent shepherds pie

Blackpool- Paul Ince 6.5/10...he's got the charm for sure...would definitely attract a certain type of lady, but most would probably see straight through it

Bolton- Dougie Freedman 8/10...looks wise, he's probably the best, but probably lacking in charm to hit the 9-10 mark

Bournemouth- Eddie Howe 8/10...has that boyish charm that makes you want to mother him....kind of guy who has probably been 'friend zoned' too many times to mention...will ultimately find 'the one' who is probably amazing

Brighton- Oscar Garcia 8/10...looks like he could go mental at any minute and the ladies love that element of danger..lacking in classic beauty but makes up for it with rugged charm

Burnley- Sean Dyche 8/10...a real mans man...lacking in aesthetic qualities but makes up for it with his pure ruggedness....you'd feel so safe in his arms and if someone tried to break into your house they'd pretty much instantly regret it and spend most of the night naked, pleading for forgiveness

Charlton-Chris Powell 7/10...decent looking guy and seems like a good bloke...safe, dependable

Derby- Nigel Clough 3/10...dull as anything and not even possessing good enough looks to fall back on

Doncaster- Paul Dickov 6/10...bit of an unknown quantity...was a pretty mental player which drags him up

Huddersfield- Mark Robins- 5/10...another who is hardly likely to get the juices pumping

Ipswich- Mick McCarthy- 7/10...the ladies never know what they're getting with old Mick...pure comedy from start to finish and him playing hard to get...you could rustle up the perfect lamb hotpot, only for Mick to say "well....i've had better" and you crying yourself to sleep

Leeds- Brian McDermott- 5/10...again, decent husband material, but he's hardly going to sweep you off your feet and take you on a romantic weekend away in Skegness is he? Very much a planner

Leicester- Nigel Pearson- 5/10....probably a **** and not in a sexy way

Middlesbrough- Tony Mowbray- 3/10...looks about 70 and acts like it...would get on your nerves after about 5 minutes

Millwall- Steve Lomas- 4/10...bit of a non-entity...probably gets in fights down the social club but not about defending your honour, about a fruit machine or something

Nottingham Forest- Billy Davies-3/10...definitely has little man syndrome

QPR- Harry Redknapp- 4/10...I'd be so worried if I was his daughter in law...slippery slope for Jamie me thinks

Reading- Nigel Adkins- 6/10...probably spends about an hour getting ready but still looks shit...spends a fortune on aftershaves that smell awful and really bad suits/shoes combinations from Burton...BUT has enough arrogance and self assurance to consistently punch above his weight

Sheff Wed- Dave Jones- 5/10...annoying, boring and a bit podgy

Watford- Gianfranco Zola- 6/10...Probably one of the least attractive Italian men....nice guy though and a bit of a charmer. Will probably age well

Wigan- Owen Coyle- 5/10...just has one of those faces...however, like Nigel, has the confidence to punch above his weight

Yeovil- Gary Johnson- 4/10...not the best and probably a bit of a knob

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Owen Coyle definitely has potential to punch well above his weight. There's something about him.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
here are my marks out of 10 for each, with a brief description

Barnsley- David Flitcroft 5/10...nice guy, dependable, decent husband material but hardly going to get the juices flowing

Birmingham- Lee Clark 6/10....bit of a rogue, a cheeky chappy that the ladies love for one night only and that's all he's giving them before moving onto his next conquest...he'd be going for a lower calibre of woman though

Blackburn- Gary Bowyer 4/10...again, nice guy but a bit dull...a nice family man in a semi detached house, boring car and well behaved kids...wife makes a decent shepherds pie

Blackpool- Paul Ince 6.5/10...he's got the charm for sure...would definitely attract a certain type of lady, but most would probably see straight through it

Bolton- Dougie Freedman 8/10...looks wise, he's probably the best, but probably lacking in charm to hit the 9-10 mark

Bournemouth- Eddie Howe 8/10...has that boyish charm that makes you want to mother him....kind of guy who has probably been 'friend zoned' too many times to mention...will ultimately find 'the one' who is probably amazing

Brighton- Oscar Garcia 8/10...looks like he could go mental at any minute and the ladies love that element of danger..lacking in classic beauty but makes up for it with rugged charm

Burnley- Sean Dyche 8/10...a real mans man...lacking in aesthetic qualities but makes up for it with his pure ruggedness....you'd feel so safe in his arms and if someone tried to break into your house they'd pretty much instantly regret it and spend most of the night naked, pleading for forgiveness

Charlton-Chris Powell 7/10...decent looking guy and seems like a good bloke...safe, dependable

Derby- Nigel Clough 3/10...dull as anything and not even possessing good enough looks to fall back on

Doncaster- Paul Dickov 6/10...bit of an unknown quantity...was a pretty mental player which drags him up

Huddersfield- Mark Robins- 5/10...another who is hardly likely to get the juices pumping

Ipswich- Mick McCarthy- 7/10...the ladies never know what they're getting with old Mick...pure comedy from start to finish and him playing hard to get...you could rustle up the perfect lamb hotpot, only for Mick to say "well....i've had better" and you crying yourself to sleep

Leeds- Brian McDermott- 5/10...again, decent husband material, but he's hardly going to sweep you off your feet and take you on a romantic weekend away in Skegness is he? Very much a planner

Leicester- Nigel Pearson- 5/10....probably a **** and not in a sexy way

Middlesbrough- Tony Mowbray- 3/10...looks about 70 and acts like it...would get on your nerves after about 5 minutes

Millwall- Steve Lomas- 4/10...bit of a non-entity...probably gets in fights down the social club but not about defending your honour, about a fruit machine or something

Nottingham Forest- Billy Davies-3/10...definitely has little man syndrome

QPR- Harry Redknapp- 4/10...I'd be so worried if I was his daughter in law...slippery slope for Jamie me thinks

Reading- Nigel Adkins- 6/10...probably spends about an hour getting ready but still looks shit...spends a fortune on aftershaves that smell awful and really bad suits/shoes combinations from Burton...BUT has enough arrogance and self assurance to consistently punch above his weight

Sheff Wed- Dave Jones- 5/10...annoying, boring and a bit podgy

Watford- Gianfranco Zola- 6/10...Probably one of the least attractive Italian men....nice guy though and a bit of a charmer. Will probably age well

Wigan- Owen Coyle- 5/10...just has one of those faces...however, like Nigel, has the confidence to punch above his weight

Yeovil- Gary Johnson- 4/10...not the best and probably a bit of a knob

This made me chuckle, top work sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here