tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
they look like theyve got a combined iq of about 42

rizzle-kicks-1320612457-article-0.jpg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
So basically, they've said "Yeah that'd be awesome" and that's translated to "RIZZLE KICKS TO SPONSOR BRIGHTON"

Two Choices would look much better on the shirts anyway.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Would look good on the back of the shirts. I wonder if any photoshop gurus could do some mock ups?

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
They can't afford Arsenal, so they are going with their local team :wozza:

To be fair they were both born in North London and supported Arsenal and then moved to Brighton when they were 10. Harley has been a ball boy, had an ALbion season ticket, been pictured sponsoring an Albion shirt and they both played for Seagulls FC sunday league teams.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
To be fair they were both born in North London and supported Arsenal and then moved to Brighton when they were 10. Harley has been a ball boy, had an ALbion season ticket, been pictured sponsoring an Albion shirt and they both played for Seagulls FC sunday league teams.

Ah gotcha. Not as bad as it first sounded then!

D

Deleted member 22389

Good on them I say. Think it would be great. Again its good promotion to our younger support. The whole Skint promotion was great. It made the Brighton tops fashionable and the whole Skint thing worked because at the time we where Skint.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Good on them I say. Think it would be great. Again its good promotion to our younger support. The whole Skint promotion was great. It made the Brighton tops fashionable and the whole Skint thing worked because at the time we where Skint.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here