Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One day for STH 1 tickets to be resold for £400 each

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
This really pisses me off:

Same as tickets for concerts and stuff it just isn’t fair.

Pretty certain I’ll get a ticket the proper way but why can’t people just stop buyIng tickets at stupid prices and stop this nonsense?

(I don’t know it is STH reselling, I’m just guessing but either way someone is making ££‘s)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The touts have contacts, they know they’ll get a batch of tickets through their nefarious means. Happens for every game, even at the Amex.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think that site was saying that before tickets got released - not sure they even have those tickets. Very, very much doubt there were any cat 1 STHs selling their seats to these crooks. But I do wonder how they get them, if they do indeed have them…

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The secondary market because of Manure will be huge, even for a SF. This will be true as the weeks pass, some Albion supporters will sell for a huge profit, it’s not like they’re going to miss out on us lifting the FAC. Expect to see pockets of Manure fans all over if they score.

A few years ago I tried to get LC Final tickets for a Liverpool game. The only sauce were these touts with flashy websites. The prices were sky high and I didn’t trust them …. i.e. turning up on the day and you’d been stung by a fraud.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The sites are promised tickets by selling Albion supporters.
For real? Can’t be proper supporters. Wouldn’t surprise me if touts own season tickets and flog off the big games and ones like this… pricks!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For real? Can’t be proper supporters. Wouldn’t surprise me if touts own season tickets and flog off the big games and ones like this… pricks!
Some people will do anything for money. Secretly proud of the few £100 made for nothing.

I don’t need to tell you about anything Albion, but of the 27,500 home fans at an Amex home game, many are relative newbies who are more interested in the booze and craic. Evidence …. disappearing for 30 minutes at HT and missing Albion goals.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Those sites list the tickets before they’ve actually got the tickets and work on the principle they’ll be able get some due to silly money involved.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Think that site was saying that before tickets got released - not sure they even have those tickets. Very, very much doubt there were any cat 1 STHs selling their seats to these crooks. But I do wonder how they get them, if they do indeed have them…
I guess there’s plenty of sauces: Albion fans, Man U fans, FA sponsors, Club Wembley, don’t all clubs right down the divisions get a ticket or two as well?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Some people will do anything for money. Secretly proud of the few £100 made for nothing.

I don’t need to tell you about anything Albion, but of the 27,500 home fans at an Amex home game, many are relative newbies who are more interested in the booze and craic. Evidence …. disappearing for 30 minutes at HT and missing Albion goals.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I guess there’s plenty of sauces: Albion fans, Man U fans, FA sponsors, Club Wembley, don’t all clubs right down the divisions get a ticket or two as well?
Yes, and FA officials. Years ago, a cousin of mine was FA Secretary for Sussex and received two tickets every year for the final. No, he never offered them to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here