Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I've often wondered if I were a pro footballer, being a Brighton fan and playing for Brighton from schoolboys, youth teams, reserves and then the first team, what I would feel if I were to be transferred to another team ?

I guess it would be just a job but not sure I would be as motivated ?

How would you feel ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I've often wondered if I were a pro footballer, being a Brighton fan and playing for Brighton from schoolboys, youth teams, reserves and then the first team, what I would feel if I were to be transferred to another team ?

How would you feel ?

How does Adam feel?

I'm sure that I would be just as motivated. It would be tough to play against the Albion though.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Totti, Roar Strand, Kevin O'Connor

Nice mix there.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

How would you feel ?

like alot on here I suspect always dreamt about bagging one at the North Stand end

I was born in 1964 so playing career would of been 81-96 at my peek Brighton were a pretty decent side,so I'd like to think i would of stayed loyal,plus there wasn't huge amounts of money in the game back then

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
like alot on here I suspect always dreamt about bagging one at the North Stand end

I was born in 1964 so playing career would of been 81-96 at my peek Brighton were a pretty decent side,so I'd like to think i would of stayed loyal,plus there wasn't huge amounts of money in the game back then

I have scored in the North Goal at the Goldstone,me and a few mates jumped the East wall one summer and had a kickabout..

Don't think i could do the same today :lolol:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
how many others on here thought Sully,come on own up,I don't remember him at Fulham???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I guess they are pro footballers first and football fans second ?

Footballers first-the hard part is for players that have not moved for many years then move,Adam might struggle at Bristol as an example,but he should be ok once he remembers he is a footballer.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I guess they are pro footballers first and football fans second ?

It would have to be that way.

My nephew is a pro, and he was at his local club from the age of 8, and made the first team at 16/17. He has since played for two further clubs, and become a fan's favourite at both, settling easily into the different towns involved.

He still supports his first club though.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here