Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One and a half Wembley tickets per season ticket holder?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I would suggest the vast majority of season ticket holders are individuals who don't share the ticket equally with friends or family, judging from those around where I sit. As others have said, what about those that can't afford a season ticket. They would be excluded from going.

But those people who don't share their tickets around (most) would only take one ticket per ST as they have no-one to share with.

I have 2 STs (myself and my son) but would like to take the whole family (4 of us) and, obviously, we'd all like to sit together, so I hope the club has thought through all the scenarios and can accommodate the solo-ticket, the shared-ticket and the JCL's in the family!

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
I would suggest the vast majority of season ticket holders are individuals who don't share the ticket equally with friends or family, judging from those around where I sit. As others have said, what about those that can't afford a season ticket. They would be excluded from going.

Thats the point i pay for three s/t i can't afford to have one for all four of us! If you think the majority are single s/t users then that means not many people will take up the extra ticket leaving thousands for the non s/t holders!:thumbsup:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
How come one team gets 1000 more than the other ?

They are only initial allocations, each club can have up to 40,000 each they just don't want the problems there were last year where thousands were sent back but they were dotted around the ground so couldn't sell them to the opposition fans

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
If wembley holds 90k and the allocated seats are 70k are the rest for corporate? Rubbish. Or on thinking about it maybe there will be 20k for the Germans left from the UCL final on the Saturday before!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If wembley holds 90k and the allocated seats are 70k are the rest for corporate? Rubbish. Or on thinking about it maybe there will be 20k for the Germans left from the UCL final on the Saturday before!

Wembley holds 90k, there are about 17k of Club Wembley tickets in the middle tier. They pay a fortune for the right to the tickets at all games but some do not take them up. There are on top of that, the tickets held back for the Football League and various sponsors. Leaves about 70k for distribution to the two clubs, or thereabouts.
With regard to this idea that sth get one and half tickets per sth. Firstly, under league rules I suspect you will find that regularly transferring the ticket is not actually allowed. All Season ticket holders could claim them and we can end up with people who have never been to the Amex getting a ticket!!! Loyalty system if by far and away the best method.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
What about the club making this offer?
ie if you have 3 s/t you have entitlement to 4 wembley tickets.:)
4 s/t you could get 6 tickets?:)

Must be loads who have shared their tickets round the family and this method would reward the people who have put the most in.This would help families to sit together at the stadium.
With all 22,000 taking up this offer we could sell 33,000 probably 30,000 in reality leaving enough tickets for those who have no season ticket or not knowing 2 season ticket holders.
This would help save on club admin as well:thumbsup: win win
I think this is more than likely all about YOU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here