Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One advantage to staying in this division for a few seasons

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
If we manage to stay up for 2 or 3 more seasons, the novelty factor of visiting certain grounds (eg West Ham) will wear off and there'll be tickets for everyone who wants to go. Hopefully by then we'll also have Falmer, meaning that everyone will be able to get a ticket when they want without necessarily having to buy a season ticket. Can't wait myself!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
that'll be great

remember - people who want to see the seagulls in action - Millwall tickets still avaliable

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Braders7 said:
that'll be great

remember - people who want to see the seagulls in action - Millwall tickets still avaliable

Unfortunately that is one ground my Mrs banned me from. The other is Cardiff, but she's visiting her parents when it's being played so what she doesn't know won't hurt her! Also going to Leeds a couple of weeks later - she doesn't know about their reputation yet ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
chips and gravy said:
Unfortunately that is one ground my Mrs banned me from. The other is Cardiff, but she's visiting her parents when it's being played so what she doesn't know won't hurt her! Also going to Leeds a couple of weeks later - she doesn't know about their reputation yet ???
:lolol: good good good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here