Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Once you see it, you can't un-see it

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw this somewhere else, labelled as an optical illusion. I saw it straight away, so assumed the illusion was what I thought I was seeing wasn't really there, but it is, and it seems so obvious to me that I can't see how anyone would be fooled. Weird.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Got it at last, as you said it now will not disappear. How strange the mind works.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I thought the clue was to focus on the top left corner until I realised that it was just another brick in the wall.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I cheated by googling it and there's a Mirror article with the answer, but I feel bad for cheating now can't believe I couldn't see it before though.

I had to look it up but still couldn't see it then all of a sudden it was there and its so obvious

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I cheated by googling it and there's a Mirror article with the answer, but I feel bad for cheating now can't believe I couldn't see it before though.

Me too.....it's a frustration that i could not see it,should have come back to it later........it's been a long day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That's the first thing which has made the wife go "oh my god, yes" in a long long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here