Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Once normality returns, what are you LEAST looking forward to?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Definitely people being back on the trains, been marvellous commuting since this all started, often having an entire 4 carriage train to myself.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The further extension of austerity as government policy and the ensuing wage stagnation for the majority .... " you are lucky to have a job.... "

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1.The inevitable tax rises.

2.Longer queues when leaving the UK.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Apart seeing more of my family, not having to drive 120 miles a day (1.5 hours each way) having more money, much less stress, seeing every Albion game , more time to exercise and having a greater appreciation of the countryside, I have hated lockdown.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Apart seeing more of my family, not having to drive 120 miles a day (1.5 hours each way) having more money, much less stress, seeing every Albion game , more time to exercise and having a greater appreciation of the countryside, I have hated lockdown.

I also think you've misread the thread title. Unless you hate your family more than lockdown?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Driving to the Griffin Fullers Brewery. Horrible place to get to and have to go regularly normally.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
At the moment it’s ok for me to casually grope the only other working adult in my vicinity while working from home. If memory serves me correctly that kind of thing is frowned upon in the traditional work place.

Gonna miss that!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Trying to find excuses for not going out to social events. Maybe it's age, or not being able to differentiate voices properly in noisy places, or just a sense of not enough time to do what I want, but I genuinely dread the social pressure to meet up with big groups of my partner's friends that'll happen after lockdown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here