Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the eve of the new season...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
To score every penalty we get awarded.

To win games from being 1-0 down

To see Kush come up for corners if we are losing at 88 mins and after!

Agreed, the third point should be compulsory so that the early leavers are reduced to a few hundred, not the usual few thousand!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Turn a few draws (far too many last season we should have won) into wins.
Win from losing position.
Plan B as well as plan A

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yes. It should be "fewer".

It's not that daft really, is it? Assuming the OP means that we win some of the ones we would have drawn. One draw-into-win cancels out two draws-into-defeats.

Winning two of our draws and losing two would have meant auto promotion last year.

I'd just got for more incisive and faster paced forward play none of that ponderous build up.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Winning two of our draws and losing two would have meant auto promotion last year.

I'd just got for more incisive and faster paced forward play none of that ponderous build up.

Incorrect on point one

We missed auto promotion by four points, so two draws into wins would have supplied those points, but if we had lost two of the draws, we would still have missed auto promotion due to the two points dropped :)

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
1. give everyone a chance, im not saying to change the squad around to much every match but switch between dave and buckley etc.
2. less draws!
3. obviously seeing brighton lift a trophey by the end of the season (or 2)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
1) See games out rather than sitting back inviting pressure in last 10 minutes
2) Play with 2 wingers
3) Find a way to break the teams down that come to the Amex and sit back behind the ball

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Yes. It should be "fewer".

It's not that daft really, is it? Assuming the OP means that we win some of the ones we would have drawn. One draw-into-win cancels out two draws-into-defeats.

Yes, I meant fewer!!

Actually meant that we don't settle for a draw and go for the win and then if we lose the odd one (having won a few others) we will actually have many more points on the board!!

This was my first ever 'started by me post' so I was bound to get something wrong!!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If you offered me 4th next season I would take it.

What I want this season that we didn't have last season is for no players being arrested,no poo gate & for us to win a game coming from behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here