Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] On The Beach

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Great line up but won’t be going as after seeing Fatboy Slim there last year I said I wouldn’t go to anything there again. Not at all impressed by the venue and organisation of it despite it having a great location.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Out of interest what was wrong with it?
The site is too long and narrow which means there is a much smaller area in front the stage for the crowd who want to get as close as poss. Normal festival / outdoor gigs are in much wider settings and many more people can see well. Also, there was only one bar and because of the narrowness of the site it was impossible to organise a proper queuing system and it just became completely unorganised. Unless you manage to get into the area in front the stage, again because it’s so narrow, you are then stuck behind the tent with the sound desk in so have no choice other than to watch on screens.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3 x tickets for Fatboy Slim tomorrow at the Brighton centre if anyone knows of anyone, £20 each

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Great line up but won’t be going as after seeing Fatboy Slim there last year I said I wouldn’t go to anything there again. Not at all impressed by the venue and organisation of it despite it having a great location.
The bill isn't as good, but NG is playing Crystal P*lace Bowl with Jonny Marr in July.

Fantastic venue, on a slope with easy-to-access bars all around.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I don’t really keep up but is he still f***ing in the heavens?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here