Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a mission, 150 votes in 2 weeks.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
2 days left, voting closes 12pm Friday (UK). There a good bunch of guys at Palace Downunder but I'd rather not leave it to them to come up with the extra votes we require.
If only a 3rd that had seen this post had voted we'd be well on our way to making the final 3, 20 more votes should do it, if we get beaten then, someone will have gone to greater lengths than me to get votes
and knowing the effort I've put in, good luck to them.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
I did that last year and now I can't progress any further than the main page on IE , Chrome or Firefox.

I can't explain why that is, worked ok when I checked,how about on a mobile device?
Anyone else had this issue or tried voting again with different email.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I did that last year and now I can't progress any further than the main page on IE , Chrome or Firefox.

? I used a hotmail and a named domain account with no probs using Chrome....

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's done.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Campaigning now on both sides of the planet, 20 votes with only 4hrs left, help us out guys, only you can make this happen.
You and I will be glad when the clock strikes 12, I couldn't be a politician canvasing for votes, this has done my head in as much it probably has yours.
It's also not the best way to find winners but they're the rules.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Come on guys and gals....we regularly get 3-400 votes in our internal polls.....

http://ffduawards.com.au/

Thanks Somerset, I'd be guessing, as I said in my OP but I think NSC votes last year would've been up around the 150-180 mark and that's what made all the difference when put together with our members and the Palace votes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here