Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a lighter note Post your good news ( I've got a new dog.)

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I'm collecting our new cat tomorrow from CPL well excited our first family pet for our 5yrold son.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
We all need a bit of a cheer up, so put your good news here. To start,
Having lost our lovely bull terrier George last december to cancer we've just adopted a rescue puppy lurcher. 8 months old and called Stanley. Heeerrrrrreeeeesssss Stanley.

Soo pleased for you mate...hope he brings you as much joy as George:)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I really need to see my Doc about a prostate check, I just been a bit of a coward and not made a appointment yet, I gotta man up a bit and just get it done!

Do it!

Took me years to go and now booked in for a simple day operation followed by a course of meds. After worrying and not telling anyone for ages and ages I now know everything will be sorted. Massive relief!

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Nice one! Also have a new dog - black Lab Puppy 13 weeks old called ..... Stanley! Still have a Choc Lab called Rolo and the two of them are getting along great - just walking them together is a bit tricky until I get to the beach when they are like one dog and a shadow :) Not got an Allotment but am setting up a small greenhouse and raised bed in the garden for veggies and salad stuff so hoping for some home grown food if the dogs don't dig everything up :)

Any more bkack labs left do you know? Im after one desperately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here