NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What an amazing album. So beautiful

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
OMD moved this to a whole new level. Amazing a band of 45 years can make something so good

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Do they play a set including the late 70’s/80’s hits? [I can’t stand gigs where the full of themselves artist only plays their new album :lolol: ]
I’m guessing it will be the whole of Slow Train in the first half, then a mixture of the hits and some deep cuts in the second. Only basing this on their priors.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If you can block out the chronic dad dancing, the drums in this from about 02:05 to the end are great.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Seeing them (for the first time, I’m ashamed to say) in Bristol next March.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Every single track is a belter. Got tickets for Brighton Dome

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Do they play a set including the late 70’s/80’s hits? [I can’t stand gigs where the full of themselves artist only plays their new album :lolol: ]
I think I read a quote from Andy McClusky that they have to decide on a few of the new songs to play because they know folk will want to still hear the hits. I was nervous about spoiling the memories of seeing them back in the eighties but when I saw them again about three years ago after a 30+ year gap they were still great.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This thread is a great call. THe new album Bauhaus Staircase is truly brilliant, a nice mix of styles, contemporary themes, new sounds and the old classic OMD sounds. The Don't Go / Kleptocracy / Aphrodite's Favourite Child section is - for me - the sublime highlight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here