Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

omate truesmart smartwatch...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Given the size of my fingers (large) I'd probably end up smashing it to smithereens within 5 minutes of trying to use it!!!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I have a Pebble and I love it. Its waterproof and I get around 7 days use before I need to recharge the battery, and I can see whos calling me and reject without taking out my phone and read SMS, and even do a (preprogrammed) short reply. The watchface I have on it tells me the weather (and time obviously) as well as how many unread SMS/Emails I have and unanswered phone calls. I can see whos calling me and reject without taking out my phone and read SMS, and even do a (preprogrammed) short reply. I'm not sure I'd use any of the additional functionality that the Omate and the new range of smartwatches have and the idea that I'd have to charge my watch everynight sounds very annoying (yes Samsung Gear I'm looking at you!).

Just my 5 pence worth...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ask yourself how that is possible if it has a teeny tiny battery in comparison.

They could produce a larger wireless batter to attach to your other wrist. And an iMonocle magnifier with associalted pointy thimble style finger thing to avoid mistyping.

But yeah, I'll be sticking to my smartphone thanks.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have a Pebble and I love it. Its waterproof and I get around 7 days use before I need to recharge the battery, and I can see whos calling me and reject without taking out my phone and read SMS, and even do a (preprogrammed) short reply. The watchface I have on it tells me the weather (and time obviously) as well as how many unread SMS/Emails I have and unanswered phone calls. I can see whos calling me and reject without taking out my phone and read SMS, and even do a (preprogrammed) short reply. I'm not sure I'd use any of the additional functionality that the Omate and the new range of smartwatches have and the idea that I'd have to charge my watch everynight sounds very annoying (yes Samsung Gear I'm looking at you!).

Just my 5 pence worth...

But doesn't it have that bug that keeps repeating what you've typed ?

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
But doesn't it have that bug that keeps repeating what you've typed ?

That'll teach me to change my text and post it without rereading it through first... *sigh*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here