Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Omar Deghayes......re-arrested.....oh really !!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It seems that the British and Spanish Authorities do not share some on heres initial call for celebration at Omars release.

He seems to be implicated at some level with the Madrid Bombings..........and maybe more.

I await the call that not only the USA but now British and Spanish Governments are persecuting this poor soul.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It seems that the British and Spanish Authorities do not share some on heres initial call for celebration at Omars release.

He seems to be implicated at some level with the Madrid Bombings..........and maybe more.

I await the call that not only the USA but now British and Spanish Governments are persecuting this poor soul.

How many of your posts have NOT been about Omar or muslims? It'd make a nice change to hear your views on BHA seeing as you have the word Gully in your name. At the moment you're a bit of a one-trick pony here on NSC.

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
How many of your posts have NOT been about Omar or muslims? It'd make a nice change to hear your views on BHA or milfs.

Is that all you got.......the Muslim race card.......a total misrepresentation of me actually.

If you wish to join the debate...then fine......

but to show such indifference to this news in respect of an earlier discussion and ask me to talk about BHA & MILFS........hmmmmmmm

Are you serious.............?????????

Which BHA issue and MILF issue you wish me to comment on then...I will try my best.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Is that all you got.......the Muslim race card.......a total misrepresentation of me actually.

If you wish to join the debate...then fine......

but to show such indifference to this news in respect of an earlier discussion and ask me to talk about BHA & MILFS........hmmmmmmm

Are you serious.............?????????

Which BHA issue and MILF issue you wish me to comment on then...I will try my best.

I am assuming you got deleted.........

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Honestly mate, it does seem that in the last month that you only have one topic of conversation. I'm not questioning your intelligence or debating skills merely raising an eyebrow at your tunnel vision on NSC.

Personally, I dip in and out of the threads esp the political ones as I have the attention span of a newt and it's really only the Albion and milfs that sustains my attention. And that's my excuse but.....you do seem a little preoccupied with this subject. How come?

EDIT - no. I wanted to phrase my original post better. Although it's probably worse! :dunce:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
so is the "welcome home" open top bus parade postponed? :rolleyes:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Honestly mate, it does seem that in the last month that you only have one topic of conversation. I'm not questioning your intelligence or debating skills merely raising an eyebrow at your tunnel vision on NSC.

Personally, I dip in and out of the threads esp the political ones as I have the attention span of a newt and it's really only the Albion and milfs that has my sustains my attention. And that's my excuse but.....you do seem a little preoccupied with this subject. How come?

Think your given newts a bad name mate...to be honest.....:D

I have contributed particularly enthusiastically to ONE thread only, mostly in response to the initial support of Omar Deghayes.

Dont know the fella but the acceptance of his innocence I felt was premature and debated this issue enthusiastically as did many.

No more no less............

It now seems that maybe......... just maybe ..........he might be implicated in quite abhorrent crimes against innocent people in Spain and England ..... and because of the earlier debate I do think it is valid to give an opinion on this.

Now as for BHA and MILFS..........I am a supporter of both !!!

I expect Lord Bracknell will have some pisspoor excuse
It was the Spanish intelligence service who wrongly identified Omar Deghayes as the Chechen rebel, Abu Walid. The Americans originally believed the Spanish authorities, but now appear to accept that they were wrong.

Abu Walid has been dead for three years.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Again, I know nothing about the man to be honest - but it terms of dates, can you think where he may have been when the bombing took place ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am sure the lefties will defend him to the hilt.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It was the Spanish intelligence service who wrongly identified Omar Deghayes as the Chechen rebel, Abu Walid. The Americans originally believed the Spanish authorities, but now appear to accept that they were wrong.

I guess you gotta lot of explaining to do I the coming months ........ but I honestly feel that you case for his defense is weakening.

We will see.........

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

I thought you said it was the Pakistani Intelligent ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I hope the Argus shuts the f*** up now, what was a Libyan refugee living in Brighton doing on the Afghan/Pakistan border ?

Probably touting for funds to support New Labour, true to form leftie

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
sigh.....dunno, Ernest and neither did the Americans. Do you think it occurred to them to ask Omar about it in the 5-6 years they had him locked away?

And supposing the did ask did they find anything incriminating?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here