Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Omar Bogle

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
We dont do strikers. Probably best to let this thread sink down the board.

r6R32.jpg

canstock14708484.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
:bounce:

Surely, not the type of striker we need?

We need competition for Sam B, not for Muzza and Tomer, surely?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I've seen him play a couple of times and think he'd struggle in league one to be honest, certainly not up to high championship standard.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Sky sources understand Rotherham have had an offer of £850k rejected by Grimsby for Omar Bogle.

The striker is the leading scorer in EFL League Two, and is also being watched by a number of other Championship clubs, including Brentford, who view him as a potential replacement for Scott Hogan.

I've seen him play a couple of times and think he'd struggle in league one to be honest, certainly not up to high championship standard.

Yeh it's always a game of opinions, seen him live as well and he looks like a young Glenn Murray to me

Brentford want him as a replacement for Hogan. Nice work by Mr Moneyball - but let's hope Bloom wants to prolong the rivalry and mess him around

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Think this guy is the real deal, a younger version of Glenn Murray. Be surprised if he's not playing for someone in the Championship in January, hope we are looking closely

Yes, as evidenced by the cat fight for his services between, er, Rotherham and Wigan, both of whom will be out of the championship in May. Still, you could never spot a decent manager so it's no surprise you've nailed your colours to this distinctly average mast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, as evidenced by the cat fight for his services between, er, Rotherham and Wigan, both of whom will be out of the championship in May. Still, you could never spot a decent manager so it's no surprise you've nailed your colours to this distinctly average mast.

Great name though, you must admit. Sounds like someone on Trump's banned list, but from Middle Earth. Just watching him now. . . . hmmm....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great name though, you must admit. Sounds like someone on Trump's banned list, but from Middle Earth. Just watching him now. . . . hmmm....

Oh it's a tremendous name. You can see Trump going apoplectic as Steve Bannon tells him "Sir, we've got that Bogle guy and he was trying to smuggle a precious Islamic football in that stank of haddock". Then immediately signing a Presidential Executive Order banning soccer, Grimsby and Tolkien. Though Trump probably calls Bannon "sir".

Not so much the next Murray though, is he?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Omar Bugiel is doing reasonably well at Worthing this season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh it's a tremendous name. You can see Trump going apoplectic as Steve Bannon tells him "Sir, we've got that Bogle guy and he was trying to smuggle a precious Islamic football in that stank of haddock". Then immediately signing a Presidential Executive Order banning soccer, Grimsby and Tolkien. Though Trump probably calls Bannon "sir".

Not so much the next Murray though, is he?

Lol! Quite, he looked a bit m'eh tonight. On the other hand, so did Murray yesterday . . . . :bigwave:

Two goals on debut - boy's gonna be a star (shame in League 1 probably)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
2-2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here