Olympic Ticket Watch

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
I have tickets for the ladies handball 1/4 finals, don't know much about handball but from memory it was quite entertaining at the last Olympics. The main thing for me is that it's an event taking place in the Olympic park so should be a great atmosphere.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
IT WILL CRASH AT 6 or I'm not a four legged animal with a very long neck.

That said, I'm still going to try!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm just planning what I want to go for in the morning. I have to say that it irks me a bit that people are able to apply on effectively a second account when they already have tickets. I'm not aiming that at anyone in this thread, and I'm not saying I would do any different. Nevertheless, it is more than a tad unfair.

You are not the only one I call it selfish but those on here who are doing say I'm just being silly

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
On the site, applied for the tickets I wanted, and off by 6.02am :thumbsup:

Hopefully I get them...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Site went down as soon as I had finished.

My tactic was simple. I knew the site was going to crash, so I only applied for one 'good availability' event that I had planned last night. Good luck everyone else.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
What an absolute shambles.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Got in was at payment and now i'm getting:

We are experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It really doesn't augur well for the Games that the ticketing process has been so shambolic. They've had months to prepare for this and still can't cope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports