Olympic Ticket Watch

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
So, if my maths stands up, thats 4% chance for the main event.. Surprised it's that high TBH..

Wonder what my 4x400 final and 4 x 400 hurdles chances are maybe 10-20%..?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, if my maths stands up, thats 4% chance for the main event.. Surprised it's that high TBH..

Wonder what my 4x400 final and 4 x 400 hurdles chances are maybe 10-20%..?

Didn't realise there was such an event as the 4x4 hurdles.

PS. LOCOG have still not raided my bank account!!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Apparently money is now being taken from cards a source has told James Pearce :

Twitter
London 2012 tell me they HAVE now started taking card payments. Say they remain on course to take from 60% of the cards by next Wednesday

*still obsessively checking accounts but with no result*

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I've had a chunk of money go from my running balance this afternoon...it *may* mean some of my tickets have been successful... or it very equally may NOT!

Hopefully the details will appear tomorrow...

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I've had a chunk of money go from my running balance this afternoon...it *may* mean some of my tickets have been successful... or it very equally may NOT!

Hopefully the details will appear tomorrow...

I can confirm it was a false alarm

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wonder if they are processing them all as they go but with a collection date of this Wednesday or something like that?

Or is this going to be one big disappointment for all of us?!

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
I've got about £140 pending from my bank account mysteriously. My dear wife will have something to do with it,but not by that amount at all. Think theres approx a ton coming out on something? Checked last few months direct debits around this date,so really dunno what else it could be etc. Sure to be an anti-climax when I check account in the morning...

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Just to join the long list of no shows-nothing yet-been checking credit card daily online,unless tickets are being issued by Morrisons or Tesco's in my pending!!

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Nothing...............did we all fill the form in correctly? There wasn't a tie break question was there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports