Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Olympic Ticket Watch

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
Just got my Olympic ticket email through. I missed out on the 100m Final but got 20,000 tickets for West Ham v Doncaster.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Veterans of World Cup ballots are used to this agony. It's not the despair, it's the hope etc etc.

My life has changed, though. I never thought I could be this nervous about rhythmic gymnastic tickets.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
A BBC Journo just tweeted that apparently only Cheques and Postal Orders have been cashed so far - no cards yet, and they won't be until later this week. Also 60 % will be dealt with over the next week so its going to take awhile...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
A BBC Journo just tweeted that apparently only Cheques and Postal Orders have been cashed so far - no cards yet, and they won't be until later this week. Also 60 % will be dealt with over the next week so its going to take awhile...

Would explain a lot.. shame the organisers couldn't have stated so. Would have saved millions of working hours that many poor sods have wasted looking at their bank accounts online every day!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Would explain a lot.. shame the organisers couldn't have stated so. Would have saved millions of working hours that many poor sods have wasted looking at their bank accounts online every day!

Ah, but that would then mean that we were kept in the loop, and they wouldn't want that now would they... ;)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Ah, but that would then mean that we were kept in the loop, and they wouldn't want that now would they... ;)

Heaven forfend anyone in this country actually being able to organise anything that made sense...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Heaven forfend anyone in this country actually being able to organise anything that made sense...

Oh come on, Olympic stadium ahead of schedule and under budget, many of the Olympic buildings ahead of schedule and again budgets under control - all 14 months ahead of the games. I'm amazed we've managed it give the fiasco with Wembley. So the way the tickets are being balloted leaves people in the dark for a couple of weeks, bloodyhell, makes you wonder whether it's the people that say 'this country..' that actually make the 'this country' they're referring to!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Oh come on, Olympic stadium ahead of schedule and under budget, many of the Olympic buildings ahead of schedule and again budgets under control - all 14 months ahead of the games. I'm amazed we've managed it give the fiasco with Wembley. So the way the tickets are being balloted leaves people in the dark for a couple of weeks, bloodyhell, makes you wonder whether it's the people that say 'this country..' that actually make the 'this country' they're referring to!

Chill out my friend! I'm not that bothered by it and was ever so slightly being jestful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here