Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ole Gunnar Solskjær - Add another to the list !

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Did an ok job at utd. Out thought potter a few times. Wouldn't be a disaster.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Getting ridiculous now.

If this actually happened, I would gauge my right eye out with a rusty spoon, and then firmly palm-slap a bread knife into the gaping socket.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
pre-existent familiarity with the premier league and/or english football in general should not be underestimated...

But no.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It knows nothing. You could have literally "mentioned OGS internally" if Weir had been overheard telling Bloom "don't touch Solskjaer with a barge pole". Otherwise it's reporting the same three day old shortlist as everyone else, which is missing a couple of names and hasn't taken into account Naylor's tweet about the Lens guy.

Absolute clickbait column inch filling.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This is the first one that's made me laugh out loud... ffs... these people must think a.) Tony Bloom/Paul Barber have utterly lost their shit or b.) we're getting very,very desperate...

He's is soooooooo lacking inspiration as a coach, he'd be a terrible, terrible appointment... I'm feeling a bit sick just thinking about it.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
It knows nothing. You could have literally "mentioned OGS internally" if Weir had been overheard telling Bloom "don't touch Solskjaer with a barge pole". Otherwise it's reporting the same three day old shortlist as everyone else, which is missing a couple of names and hasn't taken into account Naylor's tweet about the Lens guy.

Absolute clickbait column inch filling.

Will be interesting to see how this article effects his odds in the betting

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think with OGS, I conclude that we don't know enough to know whether he'll be a good manager or not.

Most Utd fans would say he was better than Rangick and Mourinho and the stats would bear that out. But that squad, no matter how expensively assembled was near unmanageable. No real chance of trying to instil a playing philosophy with individually brilliant players who will just do what they want.

Talks ok and seems a decent bloke. I'm not sure how he would demonstrate in an interview that he's got what we are looking for

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I think with OGS, I conclude that we don't know enough to know whether he'll be a good manager or not.

Most Utd fans would say he was better than Rangick and Mourinho and the stats would bear that out. But that squad, no matter how expensively assembled was near unmanageable. No real chance of trying to instil a playing philosophy with individually brilliant players who will just do what they want.

Talks ok and seems a decent bloke. I'm not sure how he would demonstrate in an interview that he's got what we are looking for

Yep - as he lacks any discernible personality.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Getting ridiculous now.

If this actually happened, I would gauge my right eye out with a rusty spoon, and then firmly palm-slap a bread knife into the gaping socket.

You wouldn't though, would you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here