Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Old Stein war memorial vandalized

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I don't think you can guess the motive, without knowing the culprits. Given that the memorial is to honour British service personnel who lost their lives fighting in both wars, it could be that the miscreants are protesting against 'our' actions in Palestine during that period, rather than simply attacking the written existence of 'Palestine'.

Even if it IS a protest against British actions in Palestine, it still gets you no closer to identifying the 'side', given that we were fighting the Arab insurgents (to facilitate mass immigration of Jews) around the time of WWI, and fighting the Jewish (Irgun and others) groups who objected to British-imposed immigration limits, by the end of WWII.

that is too clever for whoever did it. i suspect it's an unwashed white pro palestinian supporter objecting to British military involvement - a left loser.

as has been said. not all lefties are losers - but i suspect this one is

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Like every other poster on this thread, I have absolutely no idea who desecrated the a Memorial, but, would guess it is more likely to be a pro Israeli ‘righty’ than a pro Palestinian lefty.
Whoever they are, I hope they are caught and prosecuted to the full limit of the law.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A lefty loser looney? It could equally be a Zionist sympathiser objecting to the (perceived) recognition of Palestine (are we allowed to say it could be a Zionist these days, or is that now branded as anti-Semitism?) - or it could just be a sad loser. A sad loser, period. Nothing more - hope the humanoid turd is caught and serves a nice little stretch. whether they be left, right, Arab, Jew or just a cvnt.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
that is too clever for whoever did it. i suspect it's an unwashed white pro palestinian supporter objecting to British military involvement - a left loser.

as has been said. not all lefties are losers - but i suspect this one is

Your assumptive suspicions have little base. For every argument you make, an opposite argument of equal or better strength can be made for it being someone else entirely. In this instance, HKFC has already destroyed your prejudicial argument before you've even made it.

Fact is, right now, we don't know.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It's a shame the swear filter will blank out exactly what I think of these ****ing retard *****.
This is the kind of prick I'd love to catch in the act.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I did not say 'certainly right'. I said 'almost'.

I also do not believe all lefties are losers but it doesn't take much nous to realise that in this case 'lefty losers' are the most likely culprits as the left has traditionally objected to the Jewish state.

Yeh because chipping out the word Palestine is a really obvious form of protest against the state of Israel isn't it... :dunce:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yeh because chipping out the word Palestine is a really obvious form of protest against the state of Israel isn't it... :dunce:

You are so far behind, but nevermind. I have already acknowledged my mistake. Twice. But never mind here we go again, I was wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here