Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Old Jaguar Site OSR adjacent PC World.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
I guess if they can prove they’ve never had a bung and of course if they can prove Zeff is a real person and then prove who actually typed the alleged libellous claim?

Makes me laugh. We complain about homophobic chanting which is mainly banter but accusing all Planning Officers of being crooked is fair game.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Makes me laugh. We complain about homophobic chanting which is mainly banter but accusing all Planning Officers of being crooked is fair game.

No ones made any such suggestion, you/they're just doing a job following guidlines, I presume, although I'm sure dubious decisions get made here and there from time to time, I was on the losing side of one such decision myself about 20 years ago ( Local NIMBY society having infiltrated the council). Apologies if I touched a nerve.

All the juicy stuff happens way above any council office. What happens between The governement and its 'advisors' and thier development friends is clearly on a totally different plateau. MP's and COuncils need income, 500 flats and a few hundred houses generates a significant amount of much needed revenue in council tax etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here