Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Old Albion Programmes

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I have just acquired 2 boxes of old Albion programmes. Latest is a selection from 1983/84, earliest is the 1966 Chelsea FAcup tie.
Does anyone know if there are any sought after rare ones. Includes a few away ones back to Bmuff 1970.
I will have a lovely time wading through them, but just wondered if I was sitting on few quid.

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
I have mostly disposed of my old programmes over the last couple of years, but have 5 that might appeal to someone
They aren't in pristine condition so won't be of interest to a serious collector, but a newer fan might like them.
They are:
1979 Away at Forest when we ended their long unbeaten home record.
1983 Away to Liverpool in FA Cup
1983 Cup final
1996 Infamous abandoned home match against York City.
1999 Opening league match against Mansfield, signed by the team.
Not looking for any money, PM me if interested.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Football programmes are almost always worth completely nothing.

If it was me, I would bring one to the Amex each time and leave it on the side somewhere. It might make a kid or tourists day.

Because they otherwise have no monetary value.

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight

If it was me, I would bring one to the Amex each time and leave it on the side somewhere. It might make a kid or tourists day.

Totally agree. I’ve got hundreds but each one revives memories of the day out following my team.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

Your probably right. I will wade through them first though.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I have just acquired 2 boxes of old Albion programmes. Latest is a selection from 1983/84, earliest is the 1966 Chelsea FAcup tie.
Does anyone know if there are any sought after rare ones. Includes a few away ones back to Bmuff 1970.
I will have a lovely time wading through them, but just wondered if I was sitting on few quid.
The 1966 Chelsea FA Cup tie will be worth a small fortune, given the ties were 18 and 22 February 1967, so a rare misprint will get the money rolling in.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
The 1966 Chelsea FA Cup tie will be worth a small fortune, given the ties were 18 and 22 February 1967, so a rare misprint will get the money rolling in.
My mistake as there is no date on the programme. I guessed the year from memory. It was a cracking game though.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
My Dad's got the 83 FA Cup run programmes framed and not really much space for it any more. He was also looking to sell but has no idea how much to ask for.

So sorry for hijacking your thread, but if anyone's interested - send me a PM!

Attachments

• 1716878421385.png
    1716878421385.png
    5 MB · Views: 22

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here