Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Okay then, Which Ex Brighton player would you punch in the face ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Keeping up with this current trend, I would make it Micky Thomas, without any doubt.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
think there will be a clear winner in this - leon knight for me :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Dan Harding

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
think there will be a clear winner in this - leon knight for me :)

No, for all his short comings, (no pun intended) his goals played a substantial part in our promotion, Thomas cost us a lot of money and did nothing but f*** us around and we sold him in a matter of months to Stoke for a hell of a lot less than we paid for the little shit, Knight was a saint compared to him.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Dan Harding

I have it on good authority that Harding left to join the club he supported as a boy. I don't blame him for leaving to join Leeds, just pity him for supporting that shower of shite club (sorry Starry).

For me it has to be Leon Knight. That jumped up, waste of talent, arrogant little shitbag is a disgrace to the game.

I have it on good authority that Harding left to join the club he supported as a boy. I don't blame him for leaving to join Leeds, just pity him for supporting that shower of shite club (sorry Starry).

For me it has to be Leon Knight. That jumped up, waste of talent, arrogant little shitbag is a disgrace to the game.

No need to apologise-Leeds are scum.

Back to the question-Leon Shite without a doubt. Yes he scored a penalty that won the play off final but he was/is a cunt of the highest order who single handedly destroyed the unity of this club.

So for me, I'd punch him in the face and while he was suffering I'd kick the little twat in the bollocks.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

I seem to recall he messed the club around when it came to contract negotiations, which was why he was booed when he played against us for Leeds the first time.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Robbie Pethick, just to remind me of the happy days of Cullip slapping him.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Back to the question-Leon Shite without a doubt. Yes he scored a penalty that won the play off final but he was/is a cunt of the highest order who single handedly destroyed the unity of this club.

QUOTE]

Not to mention the 25 odd goals he also got during the season to get Brighton there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here