Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK, I have been selected to go on Soccer Am. What are the DO's and DONT's?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Sing GOSBTS when they ask you to do a song at the start
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when ever someone mentions palace

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Who are the guests?

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Today, get into a tacky Brighton souveneir shop or the Seagulls store and buy the car sticker/mirror hanger thing of BHA pissing on a CP shirt and wear it around your neck

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do - Act like a chauvinist pig whenever a woman is present, adding the occasional lustful howl when appropriate. If you can make your eyes go on stalks and pop out of your head whilst making an 'awwooooga' noise then that's a bonus.
:lolol: Nice.

Go point at each of the ladies, one at a time, stating 'yes' or 'no' with the occasional variation like 'ugh' (whilst looking slightly disgusted) for mingers and (flashheart style) 'down boy down' when looking at Helen.

PS - are we sure the OP isn't the sockerette?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Enjoy it. It's a fun day and all of the crew are really friendly

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Ole ole ole ole ole Vicente...Vicente

Lua Lua, Lua Lua, Lua Lua

da der ALAN NAVARRO

der dat der der dada da Craig Macail smith

I watch so sing loud and enjoy your day

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
If you're the guy who takes off his shirt to model the 'Unbelievable Tekkers' shirt don't f*** it up please. It has the potential to be the most cringable part of the show. Also, try not to be awkward, and basically do everything with utmost confidence and you'll do fine!

Billy Whizzkid

Aug 24, 2011
Dont wear a Palarse shirt

I was on this show about six years ago back in the day when people did actually watch it. Great day.

Anyway, I always thought it would be a good idea to apply as Palace fans, go on the show wearing Palace shirts, and just as Helen introduces us to the cameras whip off the Palace shirts to reveal Albion tops and start singing "We hate Palace ... etc".

Probably be a good idea to stay clear of Croydon for a few months afterwards though.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Wear a vest , scribble a choice anti palace slogan upon vest and in unison and hopefully in order lift up the replicas to reveal saturdays soccer am countdown conundrum

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
only for the shoot-out.

when you've taken your shot - spot the next persons ball for them so they dont waste time doing it for themselves. this should mean that you get to take more shots

Lush

Mods' Pet
only for the shoot-out.

when you've taken your shot - spot the next persons ball for them so they dont waste time doing it for themselves. this should mean that you get to take more shots

A professional speaks ...

PLEASE do GOSBTS - anyone south of Watford could do "we are XXXXXX from the SAUF"

Then do an anti-Palace song if they will let you.

Then do either Ashley Barnes or CMS or Will Buckley songs, as they would benefit most from the confidence boost.

I'll be watching. I love Soccer AM.

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
only for the shoot-out.

Good point. On this note, decide between yourselves which side you are going to go after you've taken your kick. Everytime I watch it the guys take their shot and turn in all sorts of directions which usually ends up in them bumping into each other. Heed our advice and this will be the most professional spotkick ever! :p

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
I think we are going to sing 'We Are Brighton' as our intro song.

Surely not! We are (insert club name), super (insert club name), we are (insert club name), from (wherever)!! Every club has its own version. There is only one club from sussex, sussex by the sea!!

Typing thats brought a tear to my ear!!

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
DO - Punch Max in the face!!!

DON'T - Miss!

I'll record this now as don't normally watch it anymore.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I really think you should do GOSBTS, an anti palace song and the Will buckley song. Do the Albion proud :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here