OK Gus left when we won the league last year

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Would we be in a better position now, my opnion no. Lets give the man time, i still think we will finish top half. I think once buckley, vincente, hoskins and reyes recover from injury we will be a complete different team.
What would have you done any different to Gus, i maybe would have cashed in on barnes and tried harder to keep Murray, however my only negative is i cant understand why Lua Lua is not getting on. I think the worst thing that happened to us this year was we hit the top, the expectations went through the roof........
I have 100% faith in gus and Bloom, this club is well on the up.
Please comment........

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
At this moment in time, my biggest moan is why Lualua is not playing. Sure Noone has shown good form but his final ball does leave a lot to be desired. Lualua has pace, which is the one thing defenders hate. He has a lethal strike on him, I would have thought the goal against Spurs would have shown that and Poyet chased him all summer. Agreed he may not be the best from a defencive point of view but we are not an attacking threat atm ffs. Give the lad a run of games in the side ffs Gus, he is what we are crying out for. Give the opposition something to think about, instead of us thinking about them and trying to snuff them out all the time, it does not work.

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
i want to see him and noone start on sat, coventry are there for the taking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports