Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok bear with me as ive not been to Amex for a long while!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hughton seems very reluctant to dip into the loan market I understand why he wants to keep the togetherness oft the squad. Can see LR playing there until Bong is back.

The OP asked if we could buy a player other than a striker. I would buy a young promising LB as Chicksen doesn't seem up to it.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'd like to see an No.10 type attacking midfielder. At times we need a plan b and for all of Crofts/Ince's endeavour neither are game changers. If two wingers are not working or we want the extra man in midfield away a playmaker would be a nice option to have.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hughton seems very reluctant to dip into the loan market I understand why he wants to keep the togetherness oft the squad. Can see LR playing there until Bong is back.
The problem is that if Rosenior gets injured between November 25th and January 1st, we'll have Chicksen or Calderon as leftback which isn't ideal.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Ilast time you sat near us in the WSU you disappeared around Halftime have you been to a game since,also how are you doing ,your old drinking hole in the heath which closed many years ago the site is being turned into a Waitrose also the old bus station has gone..highway you wouldn't recognise the old place. And Dark Star are openning a new Bar/ pub in the Broadway it's all change. Try and get to game this is season.

Hi, well Iv not been back to HH for 3-4 years if not more, when I went the Savannah for a get together. I had stroke 16 months ago and although mobility not overly bad, I struggle with crowds a lot. But maybe will give it a go one day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here