Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok Bargain Hunters CD wow and Dixon's

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Dixon's are offering a £1 discount on the first DVD or CD bought through their newly launched tie-up with CD Wow.

www.dixons.co.uk for direct access see link on their home page

or go via www.birminghamcarers.org.uk/shop and charity might see some of the action.

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I hope they offer a better service than when you go into the stores. I have yet to find intelligent life in Dixons (apologies to anyone who works there).

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
Spicy said:
I hope they offer a better service than when you go into the stores. I have yet to find intelligent life in Dixons (apologies to anyone who works there).

Ah but in this case you are dealing direct with CD Wow so no need to worry about the brain dead that Dixon's employ, I mean you would have to be to work there wouldn't you?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I reckon you are right marvin. I have doubts some of them even speak English.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So that's CD WOW f**cked then if it's getting into bed with the Dixons Group. Or should I say "That's CD WOW's customers f**cked"?

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
berkshire seagull said:

ok 11 % on a CD, 1/9th off it that makes it better for you.

Now would you turn 11% down on anything else?

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What a crap site. I tried five CDs that I'm aiming to buy this month and they don't have any of them.

It seems to be designed for people who like Top 20 stuff, fine if you're a teenager I suppose but useless for the rest of us.

Dixons really are bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here