Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh, such a perfect day...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Surely if you can keep things after the day, you might as well just stick a billion quid in your bank, then go shag some fit and famous birds.

Oh no no. Your talking about pocketing the money you were given. That physical money is only yours for one day.

Ive invested it in pieces of paper with numbers on. So on day 2 when the money granted to you has disappeared, mine will be in the physical form of purchased items from my perfect day.

If those happen to make me a fortune then lucky me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And have a cheese toastie.
That goes without saying. That's like saying 'and breathe'.

Oh no no. Your talking about pocketing the money you were given. That physical money is only yours for one day.

Ive invested it in pieces of paper with numbers on.
And how long is it taking you to get the 116 million combinations of numbers? It's not even possible. Why don't you just invest in gold or something simpler, then go spend the day shagging fit and famous birds? Obviously if you could keep the paper, you could keep the gold, or shares in a company.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• 299420_grilled_cheese_sandwich11.jpg
    299420_grilled_cheese_sandwich11.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 128

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
image.jpg

Sod it I've changed my mind last time though. I'd have a day with this mother/daughter combo ( they may have combined smaller boobs than Kate, but you can't have your toasted cheese sandwich and eat it can you ??? ) then down to the wagon for some cheeky lagers :thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
That goes without saying. That's like saying 'and breathe'.

And how long is it taking you to get the 116 million combinations of numbers? It's not even possible. Why don't you just invest in gold or something simpler, then go spend the day shagging fit and famous birds? Obviously if you could keep the paper, you could keep the gold, or shares in a company.

Look, I just want the oversized cheque, alright?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Look, I just want the oversized cheque, alright?
How about, on your perfect day, the single lottery ticket you've already bought wins? You get the cheque, and you still get the entire day to go wild.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
No. He's a poncy (pretend) actor type. Strikes me as a bit of a kiddie fiddler.

Oh well played sir, he did seem a bit too keen to offer his services.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No. He's a poncy (pretend) actor type. Strikes me as a bit of a kiddie fiddler.
But we're talking about a day away from the kids, with all the grilled cheese & toast combos your heart could possibly desire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here