Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Oh Palace!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Leave him alone for Christ's sake. Isn't it lucky all of you are in jobs where any indiscretion isn't plastered over the gutter-press and NSC?

I'm not religious but there are some apposite lessons from the bible: "You hypocrite! First, remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother’s eye."

Getting your knob out, whist sat in your van, in front of a mother and her 16 yo daughter is a bit more than ‘indiscretion’ (as Moses said to Aaron - was apparently going to be the 11th commandment but he only wanted 10)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So palace2010 have the absolute cheek to call the 100% innocent Lewis Dunk (who wasn’t even in the room of the incident that all were proved innocent with anyway) a sex offender etc - yet the irony is one of their best known ever players is actually just that and has admitted it - the gift that’s been giving for 9 years :lol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Where's the lesson about not exposing yourself in front of two perfect strangers?
"And Lo! Moses did go forth himself toward the van of whiteness, and hence spake unto the obese onanist within 'PUT YOUR COCK AWAY YOU FAT C***!!!!'. And as such, the Palace heathen did drop his chips therewith and vow for once and ever more not to get caught ******* in public again."

Psalms 19.6

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
”Mr Dunk and Mr Cook said they were sleeping on the floor and did not get involved.”

Brighton footballers cleared of sex assault http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22657259

Think he was on the phone for most of it and was proven at trial. Either way, nothing illegal happened and it was a made up story by someone and nothing to do with Dunk or BHAFC, yet your lot inexplicably sing a very nasty song now at him. Exactly the same as 10,000 Albion singing a racist song to Zaha really isn’t it... Vile.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It reminds me of that documentary years ago (I think about a nudist beach) when the authorities are reading through a list of complaints..

Official One : It was then the man exposed his [bleep] and m*********d at me.

Official Two : I'm sorry ?

Official One : er..... It was then the man exposed his [bleep] and m*********d at me.

Official Two : "At me" ?

:lolol:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
His defence should include the fact that it must be very difficult to tell what he may have been fiddling with below his belly. It's entirely plausible that he was attempting to salvage a rogue saveloy that he'd dropped while scoffing one of his thrice daily chippy teas.

Made me spit tea across the living room floor :clap:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It's all about forgiveness, understanding, unwillingness to gloat and there-but-but-for-the-grace-of-god-go-I-ness.

Making an obvious choice to not get yer dick out in front of strangers has, I should think for most people, very little to do with an imaginary deity.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A future CPFC2010 ambassador in the making, though I heard Farage was also in the running...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Apparently Palace are now changing the name of their message board to NSC too, the ********.

Still, at least our North Stand Chat is preferable to their Neil Shipperley's Cock...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here