Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 134 86.5%

• Total voters

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Dreadful result against the worse team in the league

For the 2nd time in 3 weeks. I keep saying this season after season. We’re like the Footballing AA. “Has your Season broken down? Not won for 12 games? Can’t score for toffee? No light at the end of the tunnel? Almost relegated? Then call the Albion! Guaranteed to kick start your season again, we’ll send 11 stripey helpers who’ll soon have you celebrating your first points of the century…

If only it wasn’t so predictable. If only I was a betting man. Let’s face it, after last weekends performance it was always going to happen. Reassuringly Brighton though!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some of us prefer not to blaspheme. Gawd almighty ................. ! :facepalm:

My ex-wife's mother used to exclaim "Judas H Priest!" which, from a woman who had never had the pleasure of Rob Halford, always put a smile on my face :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Yes, OK -.leather gear, nudge nudge, wink wink - except that heavy metal (which TBF is often leather clad) is the very essence of macho.

I know - I was only joshing. :) It wasn't a closely guarded secret, though, and he remains one of my fave rock vocalists of all time, along with Gillan, who sadly can't really cut it in recent years. Halford still has a wonderful set of pipes on him, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here