Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

oh look another team loses at the Amex giving the inevitable opinions

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
this comment is pretty spot on though...

"What a cringeworthy, deluded and incestuous main message board Brighton have.
No wonder Palace treat them with contempt."

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
'The Amex,another souless new ground filled with souless home fans.Give me the run down Fratton park all day long.'

That's pretty funny. What on earth do they expect from our fans? I've been to Fratton Park and yes it's run down and secondly the atmosphere (apart from that created by our fans) was rubbish.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I really don't get this 'soulless' nonsense. It's a new stadium FFS. A new stadium with decent facilities for both sets of supporters. Give me that over dilapidated, rundown shitholes like Fratton Park with its cretinous inhabitants. I never felt any 'soul' when we were there-unless Portsmouth fans think the smell of piss is 'soul'.

Happy that another set of fans fit the pattern of their team losing so the stadium must be shit. Let's hope more fans hate the place over the coming years.

Sep 20, 2005
"The acoustics are awful and it's impossible to get any songs/chants going."

What? Is he joking? They didn't stop the whole game and it sounded very impressive from West Stand Lower.

"The acoustics are awful and it's impossible to get any songs/chants going."

What? Is he joking? They didn't stop the whole game and it sounded very impressive from West Stand Lower.

He probably didn't go and is just running out the usual bollocks. f*** them.

WE'LL NEVER PLAY YOU AGAIN.

IT'S BLUE
IT'S SQUARE
YOUR GOING RIGHT DOWN THERE
CONFERENCE
CONFERENCE

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If the Amex is souless then i'm Lenny Henry

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
'The Amex,another souless new ground filled with souless home fans.Give me the run down Fratton park all day long.'

And guess what - Fratton Park is all they're ever going to have, unless it's a post-liquidation groundshare with Havant & Waterlooville ...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hello mate. Do you stll give Dawn one from time to time? Always struck me as the filthy type.

Yeh I do but she can only manage 10 of my 14 inches these days :thumbsup: Filth :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 18477

Pompey are twats! I hope they f***ing rot away the dirty pikey sailors! This is why I've always hated them more than saints!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Shit accoustics?? I bet the amoeba who wrote that read somewhere that the Amex provides great accoustics without knowing what it means. No Burger van either!!! This is where the original bellend probably thinks you can buy good accoustics!!

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Having been in the away end for the Liverpool game I can understand the comments about the acoustics. We were down the front behind the goal and the only times we could really hear you was when the West Stand were singing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here