Oh how we missed Bridcutt...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt was missed - and Hammond and Dicker are too alike to play together. But what the F**k we got three points and other results went our way.:rave:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It is just as well we are missing him now as opposed to when playing CPFC, Leicester or Borough
I've been wondering if it was a tactical card, on Tuesday.

9 yellows have been hanging over him for a while.
But as soon as Hull and Cardiff are out of the way, and we have 2 'winnable' home games, and he gets a silly yellow.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

But as soon as Hull and Cardiff are out of the way, and we have 2 'winnable' home games, and he gets a silly yellow.

Was saying a similar thing today. In all honestly if your picking two games in a row for him to miss these would be some of the best.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was saying a similar thing today. In all honestly if your picking two games in a row for him to miss these would be some of the best.
Not to mention 2 weeks 'off', before the final push.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003

Thought exactly the same thing.

GrahamH65

May 19, 2009
Oh, and if Ulloa hadn't managed to miss from 6" then it would have been a far more comfortable second half.

Rather harsh in my opinion. Great move, wicked cross from Orlandi, could so easily have gone in the roof of the net. And is that the same 6" you tell your partner about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports