Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh how we missed Bridcutt...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just my opinion but he was sorely missed today. The amount of times we lost it in the midfield and needed someone to get a foot in was worrying. Desperately need to keep hold of him. To be fair I don't think our cause was helped by Hammond.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Thought we coped reasonably well considering our best player was missing today. Hammond and dicker both played well today.

I think we would miss bridcutt far more away from home when generally we are put under more pressure so the timing of the two match ban isn't as bad as it could have been.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Thought we coped reasonably well considering our best player was missing today. Hammond and dicker both played well today.

I think we would miss bridcutt far more away from home when generally we are put under more pressure so the timing of the two match ban isn't as bad as it could have been.

Vicente was playing.......

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Hammond did okay in the Bridcutt role.

He wasn't as effective at closing Burnley down, which led to them seeing more of the ball than away teams usually do but overall fairly solid. Dicker's link up play with Vicente and Orlandi was amazing at times.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hammond did okay in the Bridcutt role.

He wasn't as effective at closing Burnley down, which led to them seeing more of the ball than away teams usually do but overall fairly solid. Dicker's link up play with Vicente and Orlandi was amazing at times.

Exactly...perhaps the OP needs to know hammond only passed a late fitness test and was clearly not completely fit.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Exactly...perhaps the OP needs to know hammond only passed a late fitness test and was clearly not completely fit.

I know that. It doesn't really have much relevance though, does it? Hammond was poor fit or not and compounded the loss of Hammond.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is just as well we are missing him now as opposed to when playing CPFC, Leicester or Borough

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I know that. It doesn't really have much relevance though, does it? Hammond was poor fit or not and compounded the loss of Hammond.

Actually i think it does have relevance and actually i think he wasnt that bad at all...seems an easy target to me just like bruno seems to be the guy to knock these days...hammond has had good games that some just aren't prepared to give him credit for

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We were SUPERB first half. Some of the most expansive, intelligent football we've ever played. But second half was poor, admitted.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Poor second and yes REALLY missed Bridders bit DELIGHTED with a fairly comfortable win!

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Vicente was playing.......

Anyone who thinks Vicente is more important to us than Bridcutt is seriously misguided IMO. Bidders is massive for us and we can't do without him, which was proven today. We can do without Vicente. Don't get me wrong, he is class but Bridcutt is our BIG star.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Dont think ì've ever seen the ball spend so much time up in the air at the Amex as It did today in the second half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here