Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh FFS

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Yes and in 50 years time I'm going to COPY every single one of my 36,000 posts on here for your grandson to enjoy when he should be revising for his finals. :thumbsup:

Are you honestly suggesting that, in terms of interest level, your contributions rival that of the greatest occasion in English football history? And YOU are going to repost YOUR posts? If the Charltons and Hurst were responsible for this coverage, that might be a reasonable analogy.....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Are you honestly suggesting that, in terms of interest level, your contributions rival that of the greatest occasion in English football history? And YOU are going to repost YOUR posts?

I am indeed. And I shall repost at no cost to YOU, the license fee payer. :thumbsup:

No need to thank me, Mr Rimjob.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Phil Neville says in that link that Bobby Charlton is the nicest man he has met in football, I've met him and think he's a miserable, conceited (made the mistake of calling him 'Bobby', and he corrected me 'Sir Bobby') bald ****.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Phil Neville says in that link that Bobby Charlton is the nicest man he has met in football, I've met him and think he's a miserable, conceited (made the mistake of calling him 'Bobby', and he corrected me 'Sir Bobby') bald ****.

That's all rather disappointing. :(

SAC

May 21, 2014

Why did Phil Neville want you to call him Sir Bobby?

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I just watched the match, never seen anything but the goals before. Well worth my time. I have sat through some more boring fixtures!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Reading the text coverage and that Hurst bloke hasn't got a clue, why he was picked instead of Mullery I will never know. And 1s6d for a pie? Barber must be laughing all the way to the bank again

Ramsey out1!!!

I always knew Hurst would come good and Ramsey is a tactical genius. Knighthoods for both of them I say

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Did we lose on penalties?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here