Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Dear - Morrisons show their true colours !!!!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

I'm pretty sure it's all part of an EU plot to destroy the British way of life and further reduce the common-sense variety and pleasure of shopping in fine British-owned grocers such as Morrison.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Binfest!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Typical "Muslims cancel Christmas" BS. What is it with these people that can't comply with a reasonable request? Why do they think just because they believe in a cause, it automatically means they can do what they like and why are the press so keen to run with this kind of non-story.

There was a case while back involving a nurse and a crucifix, which I had a smidgen more sympathy for but I can't help but feel it's only about lining up a potentially lucrative unfair dismissal case.

As long as the rules are applied consistently & fairly I don't see the problem.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They've already found a few studs in the burgers.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do think that if anyone was considering a bid for 'most stupid thread of the week award' they may be best to leave it till next week.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Not only about health and safety but i personally believe that you should be keeping your own personal politics away from your work.

When i was at university, i worked at h&m part time, being a politics student and i guess wanting a bit of attention i wore a badge at work proclaiming my belief in boycotting israeli goods (i still hold this belief btw), some old jewish lady i was serving lets put it this way was far from happy, though she didnt complain, i saw that some people obviously dont hold the same beliefs as myself and from then on kept that kind of stuff away from the workplace.

Though wearing a poppy is not going to cause the vast majority of people any hurt, i believe that the work place should be politically neutral.

Me too. Keep it up :thumbsup:

I think it is the duty of all us to become outraged at things like this on behalf of those who may not realise that they should be. Political correctness gone made, I blame the parents/teachers/social workers/Tony Blair/bankers & etc.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think it is the duty of all us to become outraged at things like this on behalf of those who may not realise that they should be. Political correctness gone made, I blame the parents/teachers/social workers/Tony Blair/bankers & etc.

And you don't think Barber had something to do with this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here