Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear .... didn't take long for the local politicians ....

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I wouldn't say that, it's just a typical Argus story where they've called them up and said "what do you think about the Albion reaching the playoffs" and they've said "yeah, it's good"...

Exactly, it's a pretty poor story. Don't see how you can blame the politicians - what are they going to say? "I'm gutted, there's no place for football in Brighton"? They're damned if they do and damned it they don't.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Really don't understand how he doesn't support BML2, a scheme that would have an almost unimaginable benefit to his constituency!

Yet he does support HS2, a completely unnecessary scheme that will cost billions and destroy thousands of acres of countryside for no good reason!

I wonder how he feels about the Amex now - does he still think of it as a blight on the edge of his constituency?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Exactly, it's a pretty poor story. Don't see how you can blame the politicians - what are they going to say? "I'm gutted, there's no place for football in Brighton"? They're damned if they do and damned it they don't.

If they were more trustworthy then maybe they would be believed rather than being seen as taking an opportunity to look like they were "one of the people" !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here