Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O'Grady To Forest?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How come when it actually should happen nobody on here is prepared to 'drive him there myself'?

I guess some posters mouths are bigger than their petrol tanks. :smile:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
At least he can't play against us - because his only Forest goal of the season would be the winner against us

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'd be pretty pleased with o grady out, kermogant in. Certainly a pretty good goalscoring record with bournemouth

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I have not been monitoring Forest squad size, but if they have less than 24 established first team players, they can sign players, but they have to earn less than 600k a year. If they have 24 or more, they can sell one and replace them but their wages have to be earning the lower amount of 75% of the outgoing players wages or 600k a year.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Lots of tweets about this now. Johnny Cantor also speculating about Yann Kermogant for us if Murray deal goes through. Sheffield Wed :laugh:also interested (no surprise there then)

I'd be quite happy if we brought Kermorgant in. A very useful player that can play in any attacking role

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
COG to Forest would be good for everyone. Kermogant would be a similar type of player but definitely an upgrade.
Colunga news next?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here