Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ogj,tb,pb,cms,gp,co,dk .

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
OGJ hopes we don't score an OG this year. Elsewhere, TB has, under the advice of GP, gone to see a GP about a TB jab before he gets sent by post to CO, C/O the club. PB has set a PB for the speed with which he organises the latest matchday program on CMS' CMS and as do DK? IDK...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
OGJ hopes we don't score an OG this year. Elsewhere, TB has, under the advice of GP, gone to see a GP about a TB jab before he gets sent by post to CO, C/O the club. PB has set a PB for the speed with which he organises the latest matchday program on CMS' CMS and as do DK? IDK...
tl;dr

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Teaching must have the most acronyms in one single industry. PIPs, IEPs, SEN, SDP, PPA, PTA, PSHE, PEPs, NQT, NCT, MFL, EAL, SEN, MLD, KS, ITT, HT, HSE, FSP, FSM, CPA, CST ad finitum. They are just the ones off the top of my head. Makes me want to sign a DNR.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Teaching must have the most acronyms in one single industry. PIPs, IEPs, SEN, SDP, PPA, PTA, PSHE, PEPs, NQT, NCT, MFL, EAL, SEN, MLD, KS, ITT, HT, HSE, FSP, FSM, CPA, CST ad finitum. They are just the ones off the top of my head. Makes me want to sign a DNR.
You have SEN twice (SENCo second time maybe :) ). And 'Ad infinitum' surely :D :D

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
From Rodney to Delboy.
' thanks to your foresight we now have company with DIC & TIT named after its directors'
Classic :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here